The online master’s degree in Media and Communications – Global Media, from the London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) fosters the growing demand for increased competencies and critical knowledge that is required to work within the international media industry. This is an online MA powered by InterActive.
Students will gain an in-depth understanding of global media platforms and identify how globalisation has had an impact on its form, development, and presence in modern-day media outlets.
Industry professionals at LCCA will accelerate your understanding of communication technologies and challenge you to analyse and question a wide range of media concepts, including demographic identity and collective culture.
Taking into account notions of ethnicity, nationality, and gender, students will effectively analyse the differentiations in discourse found among international audiences, impacted by media business and its methodologies. Graduates will be able to use the distinguished credentials and advanced skills derived from the programme to compete on a global scale within the media and communications industry.
- Academic entry requirements:
Undergraduate degree (2:2 minimum) or equivalent
- English language requirements:
Where English is not a first language, and the student has not completed their undergraduate degree in English, the following proof of English language proficiency is required:
- TOEFL-IBT score of 78 or
- TOEFL PBT score of 547;
- IELTS overall band score of 6 or higher; or
- Michigan Test equated score of 80 or better.
- In exceptional circumstances, work experience in an English speaking environment or a High School diploma in English or equivalent may be sufficient to demonstrate a student’s proof of English language proficiency (reviewed by admissions board)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 12, 2016