The study curriculum covers key aspects of business activity in major areas of business management. Participants gain thorough, highly practical knowledge which will enable them to solve business problems effectively and make difficult decisions related to conducting business at the operational and strategic levels (including those related to international issues, with a particular emphasis on the specifics of the Central and Eastern Europe region).
What distinguishes the curriculum is a combination of academic knowledge with the experience of business practitioners. As a result, classes are run in an inspiring atmosphere, with much focus on teamwork which uses both the support and challenges posed by a group. A lot of attention is paid to the development of universal and professional skills.
Mobile studies are an excellent preparation for a professional career, as they best reflect its character - according to a survey carried out on behalf of the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy.
Mobile studies at Vistula University comply with the Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education on distance learning (dated September 25, 2007, as amended). Graduates of mobile studies receive exactly the same diploma as other non-stationary students.
The main difference lies in the organization of study - 60% of classes take place in a mobile mode, 40% - at the university. It is an ideal choice for those who prefer to organize their time themselves ... and they are good at it.
- Four specializations relating to the major challenges of modern business
- Curriculum based on international patterns
- Curriculum realized in the traditional system and in the e-learning mode, in Polish and English
- Classes based on active learning methods incorporating student experience
- Professional teaching staff having both business and academic experience
- Ideal for working people with limited time to study
- Two editions per year: summer semester (March) and winter semester (October)
- The Management program offers the following specializations:
- Business Administration in an International Environment
- Marketing Management in an International Environment
- Human Resources Management in an International Environment
- E-Business Project Management in an International Environment
Depending on the chosen specialization, a graduate of the Master’s degree program of management can work, for example, as:
- an individual entrepreneur
- a marketing manager, a marketing communication specialist, a digital marketing specialist,
- a personnel specialist, a HR manager, a training and development specialist,
- an e-business project manager, an e-commerce manager, an interim manager (in the area of e-business).
ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE TO VISTULA UNIVERSITY DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION:
- Winter semester (starts in October) – 1st August
- Summer semester (starts in February) – 15th December
STEP 1. Filling in the APPLICATION FORM.
Uploading required documents to the online application form:
- Passport copy;
- Secondary School certificate with attachment;
- Sworn translation into Polish of Secondary School certificate with attachment; (If NOT possible to make translation into Polish, please, send your documents, translated into English, translation of the document into Polish may be provided upon arrival)
- Scan of the Photo;
- Language Certificate (equivalent of B2 level); - TOEFL (IBT 87, CBT 180, PBT 510 ), TOEIC (700 ), IELTS (6.0). Also the following certificates on B2 level can be provided - FCE, IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL, IESOL, SET, EBC, EOS, TOEIC, LCCI, B2 Certificate in English, CAE, CPE, BEC, CEIBT, CELS.
- Copy of legalization or apostille of Secondary School certificate - http://www.apostille.com.pl/angielski.html; (may be provided upon arrival).
STEP 2. The Admission Committee of Vistula will evaluate your documents. The evaluation will take up to 1 week. You will get an information about your Conditional Acceptance and Invoice for payment.
STEP 3. Make the payment of registration fee and tuition fee; scan the confirmation of payment and upload it to your online application form.
STEP 4. ACCEPTANCE LETTER is issued and sent to you. Now you can apply for visa.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 1, 2016