The MA in International Tourism and Event Management programme helps student to develop an advanced understanding of tourism, hospitality and events industries and critical aspects surrounding them. It equips students with theoretical and practical knowledge and skills necessary to manage tourism, hospitality and event organisations strategically in a culturally diverse global environment.
- UK applicants: honours degree (2:2 or above) or equivalent in any subject.
- Overseas applicants: any UK NARIC approved equivalent.
- Language proficiency: minimum IELTS 5.5 in all brands, or equivalent.
- Non-graduates with a minimum of five year’s industry experience are welcome to apply.
- Plus CV, Photograph and 2 references
This school offers programs in:
Cost & Fees
- £7,000 (UK/EU)
- £10,000 (International)
Last updated June 10, 2016