Get the skills and expertise to successfully compete within the financial sector with your MA in Finance & Investment, awarded by the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, and delivered to you 100% online by InterActive. Study key disciplines such as corporate finance principles, financial analysis, and investment management.
You can complete your MA in as little as 18 months. Partial bursaries are also available to qualifying applicants.
- Academic entry requirements:
Undergraduate degree (2:2 minimum) or equivalent
- English language requirements:
Where English is not a first language, and the student has not completed their undergraduate degree in English, the following proof of English language proficiency is required:
- TOEFL-IBT score of 78 or
- TOEFL PBT score of 547;
- IELTS overall band score of 6 higher; or
- Michigan Test equated score of 80 or better.
- In exceptional circumstances, work experience in an English speaking environment or a High School diploma in English or equivalent may be sufficient to demonstrate a student’s proof of English language proficiency (reviewed by admissions board)
This school offers programs in:
5 intakes per year
Last updated June 12, 2016