Elevate your expertise and industry practice with an online MA in Fashion Retail and Luxury Management from London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) in cooperation with the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, an internationally acclaimed Italian institution and, it's powered online by InterActive.
You will gain insight into the history of fashion and the development of the luxury market, as well as the key components of effective luxury brand management. You will also learn how to analyse the impact that luxury goods have had on consumer social status, identify patterns of consumer behaviour, and become well versed in the application of effective branding strategies.
Students can pursue the online master’s degree in Fashion Retail and Luxury Management with real flexibility by taking advantage of InterActive’s online community of expert tutors and worldwide online student community. Take advantage of the benefits offered via a virtual learning environment with InterActive!
- Academic entry requirements:
Undergraduate degree (2:2 minimum) or equivalent
- English language requirements:
Where English is not a first language, and the student has not completed their undergraduate degree in English, the following proof of English language proficiency is required:
- TOEFL-IBT score of 78 or
- TOEFL PBT score of 547;
- IELTS overall band score of 6 or higher; or
- Michigan Test equated score of 80 or better.
- In exceptional circumstances, work experience in an English speaking environment or a High School diploma in English or equivalent may be sufficient to demonstrate a student’s proof of English language proficiency (reviewed by admissions board)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 12, 2016