The Program is designed specifically for professional development of the middle and top managers in the area of retail and commerce. The MA Retail Management program is a unique package of practice oriented courses in sales management, entrepreneurship and marketing.
While in the program the candidates will attain skills pertaining to development and implementation of pricing strategies, sales organization and management, supply, distribution and trade management and will learn how to launch and manage their personal business. The students in the MA Program will also receive valuable knowledge and skills in the process of analyzing business cases through various business-games and training sessions. The curriculum of the program is developed by practitioners and covers various spheres of commercial activities, management and organizational theory and practice.
Why Retail Management:
- Dubai is home to over 70 different shopping centers and the largest shopping mall in the world, making it the regional and global retail hub.
- The retail sector in the UAE is now contributing by around 14 per cent to the GDP and the estimates show that it will grow by an average seven per cent until 2015.
- Experts estimate the retail market in the UAE at more than Dh40 billion.
- New retail projects to be built in Dubai in preparation for EXPO 2020.
- Master of Arts Degree
- Certificate of AMBA Accreditation (Association of MBAs)
2 years (4 semesters)
MA Admission Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- Degree legalization is required for students who are non-residents of the Russian Federation;
- Proficient English level.
Program Delivery Mode:
- 2 times a week, evening format, weekdays or weekends.
- Program can be completed after the final interdisciplinary examination and defense of MA thesis.
Last updated September 1, 2015