International Business Administration (MA) is designed for students with the Bachelor`s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Management or equivalent. It offers specialists in their field to focus in areas of marketing, finance or export management and to become experts in their field.
Studies in International Business Administration (MA) take place in Estonian and English. Those who study in Estonian can choose between three fields of specialization; those studying in English will specialize in marketing management.
Organisation of studies
The academic year is divided into two semesters with a duration of 15 weeks each.
We offer full-time studies in evening study form. Lectures usually take place three evenings per week between 17:30-20:45 (generally Monday, Thursday, Friday).
According to the nominal programme there are 5-7 subjects offered each semester.
Examination sessions take place at the end of both semesters from mid-December to mid-January and in spring semester from end of May to mid-June.
The nominal duration of the MA or MBA programme is 2 years.
Study materials are included in the tuition fee and are supplied by the study department or can be accessed from
- the EBS library or reading room
- on the Internet.
For EBS students detailed information on study materials as well as class schedule and study related issues are all available with a password on the study information system - ÕIS.
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Economics or equivalent.*
2) An internationally recognized test of English language which is correspondent to the established European framework for the levels of language skills on the level of B2 (higher intermediate) as a minimum, including the following:
- TOEFL iBT score 87-109 (EBS code 6744)
- TOEIC score 785-944
- IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) 5.5 - 6.5
- BEC (Business English Certificate) Vantage
- Cambridge test- FCE (First Certificate in English)
3) In addition an interview will be held by the representatives of EBS (can be done via Skype).
- For queries about the eligibility of previous academic degrees, please contact the EBS Admission and Study Department.
Last updated March 30, 2016