Engage with the many questions and challenges faced by Christian faith as it confronts the phenomenon of religious pluralism.
Faith and faith communities figures largely in contemporary public discourse, but the issues are complex and interdisciplinary. London, one of the most cosmopolitan cities on earth, offers a unique setting for reflection on these issues.
- Jewish-Christian Relations
- Muslim-Christian Relations
- Christian Relations with Buddhism and Hinduism
- Christianity in Dialogue
An honours degree (normally 2.1 or above) or equivalent in theology or in another appropriate subject
- PGCert Christianity & Interreligious Relations
- PGDip Christianity & Interreligious Relations
- 1 years full-time
- 2 years part-time
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 8, 2015