If you are interested in pursuing a career in the fields of Insurance, Finance and Banking or looking to develop advanced skills in Strategic Management or Human Resource Management, then our MA Business Management is the right choice for you.
Contemporary business trends require not only knowledge of the economic science, but also exceptional managerial skills.
The MA Business Management at MIUC provides you with a specialised skill set to build a successful professional career across various industries, such as banking and finance, tax services, consulting, accounting and insurance.
The programme is taught by renowned scholars and leading practitioners in the business industry who will share their experience with you through a range of specialised workshops.
You will hone your skills across a variety of disciplines, including business negotiating, leadership development, team-building and risk management. After completing your MA you will have the knowledge, experience and an elaborate skill-set to help you fast track your career.
- One or Two-year MA
- Insurance, Finance and Banking
- Course and workshop-based
- Taught by Scholars and Business Professionals alike
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Proof of proficiency in English (candidates who have not previously studied in English).
- For candidates who do not satisfy the English language requirements, MIUC will offer a Pre-sessional English language course.
The MA International Business programme has been designed for students pursuing careers in:
- Corporate Finance
- Investment Banking
- Business Management
- International Trade
- International Development
- Private Entrepreneurship
- Future employers include multinational corporations, global businesses, hedge-fund organisations, governmental institutions and NGO’s.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 8, 2016