Do you want to study child protection in a different and more effective way?
Our course uses innovative and cutting edge techniques and technology, in particular the use of inter-professional simulations, expert lectures, in the form of audio and videoed podcasts, acted role plays and discussion forums.
We are proud to bring together inter-professional perspectives from teachers, social workers, police and health visitors and focus on skills of direct work with both parents and children. The cost of this two year MA is £3800 per year and there is an organisational discount for 2 or more students email us to discuss this further.
- Academic and professional support from staff in a Centre of excellence and innovationin child protection
- The opportunity to study in a School with a long established tradition of research
- Supportive, student-centred teaching and learning; provision for a diverse student population
- The development of knowledge on child protection and safeguarding
- Innovative methods of teaching and learning suited to flexible learning
- Teaching by a range of specialists with national and international reputations
- The opportunity to study and access this expertise through distance learning.
- Outstanding teaching, research and support facilities including access to extensive online resources, national and cross national data-bases and books and journal.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 31, 2015