The Master of Science (M.Sc.) in International Marketing with Tourism and Events, offered jointly by Ipag Business School and Edinburgh Napier University, is ideal for students who aim to enrich their background and career in global marketing strategies.
Each of these programmes, taught completely in English, consists of three complementary components:
- 1st semester of studies in Edinburgh,
- 2nd semester of studies in Nice,
- Masters Dissertation (and optional internship).
International Marketing with Tourism and Events
Tourism, recreation and entertainment have added a new dimension to the mobility of people and unexploited business perspectives. This is clearly illustrated by the considerable growth in the number of international events taking place around the world, in the areas of culture, sports, entertainment and exhibitions.
Therefore, there is an increasing demand for managers and executives with marketing competence and skills in tourism and events.
This Master of Science degree enables graduates to:
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of marketing, market analysis, marketing and communication strategies,
- Develop proficiency in the fields of tourism and events marketing from the concept of the organisation to the promotion of national and international cultural, sporting and commercial activities.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 13, 2016