The Advanced Master EGEI is a programme organised by an international consortium of universities. The nine partner universities are:
- Universiteit Antwerpen, Antwerp, Belgium
- Università degli Studi di Bari ‘Aldo Moro’, Bari, Italy
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Brussels, Belgium
- Universidad de Cantabria, Santander, Spain
- Université Lille 1, Sciences et Technologies, Lille, France
- Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze, Prague, Czech Republic
- Staffordshire University, Stoke-on-Trent, UK
- Xiamen University, Xiamen, PR China
- Universidade de Brasília, Brasília DF, Brazil.
The ERASMUS MUNDUS M.Sc. Economics of Globalisation and European Integration is a specialised academic master’s programme. The programme is targeted at European and third country economists with career aspirations in universities, government and international organisations, and in research departments of banks and industrial or commercial corporations. It aims to develop competence in the core subjects of the programme. Students will benefit from an increased awareness of the place of the EU in the world economy and from an in-depth understanding of the importance of globalisation and international trade.
Since students attend courses in three different countries and the diplomas are jointly awarded by the nine partners of the consortium, graduates of the programme have considerable international experience. They will be able to do research-oriented work in an international environment, and do so in a professional and independent way. Some will follow an academic career and do research at a university. Others will apply their knowledge in practice when preparing and implementing economic policy decisions and by analysing their effects on the national, European and international economy.
Last updated November 20, 2015