M.A. in Business and Law in International Markets
Join a professional class of students who have prepared themselves to be leaders and strategic decision makers in international business. Today’s markets require more than business savvy, and that’s why AAU’s Master of Arts in Business and Law in International Markets program guides students through an exceptional, interdisciplinary curriculum.
Students will become decisive thinkers in economics, finance, international business law and management. AAU knows that the most versatile business students today will be the best decision makers tomorrow.
Graduates of the M.A. in Business and Law in International Markets program can expect to:
- Specialize in economics, business and business law in international markets.
- Be confident thinkers that seek innovation, develop new procedures, and integrate research and knowledge from multiple professions.
- Competently synthesize information from legal, business, and market economy analyses.
- Understand the craft and design of a marketing campaign from a design and management perspective.
- Identify, articulate, and describe problems using quantitative and qualitative techniques.
- Communicate professionally, decisively and strategically in verbal and written English. Our graduates are able to describe and discuss complex problems and solutions to international audiences.
- Be of a class of business professionals that are able to manage their own career development, as well as the development of other individuals and groups.
The M.A. in Business and Law in International Markets is offered has a full time study program.
Full-time: Study and advancement is based on classroom lectures and interactive exercises. Attendance and participation are mandatory.
7 class hours = 1 ECTS credit
42 hours = 6 ECTS/3 US credits.
Last updated April 19, 2016