The programme addresses the worldwide need for experts in the expanding field of development research as well as for project managers in international development cooperation.
Who should study this degree programme?
This programme is particularly suitable for students with a first degree in social science and mid-career professionals in any development-related field. Qualified students from developing and emerging countries are particularly welcome.
- Programme entirely taught in English
- Strong focus on quantitative and qualitative methods
- Field research opportunities
- Unique selection of language courses
Graduates are have a wide range of potential career paths within the development field, such as:
- programme managers for local and international development organisations, including government agencies, non-governmental organisations and community groups
- policy makers for bilateral and multilateral agencies, such as GIZ, the World Bank and the United Nations, as well as for civil society advocacy groups, as researchers and doctoral students, leading to an academic career
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 3, 2016