Master in International Master of Science in Electronics for Embedded Applications
This degree targets the field of electronic systems for embedded applications and communications (ESECA). The courses focus on the design of integrated, RF circuits, antennas and digital signal processing and image. The fundamental teachings relate the basics of signal theory, signal processing, electromagnetism, and circuit theory and are based on project-oriented learning.
Lessons are delivered within 24 months of training, since students are required to work on research departments from our industrial partners and will be welcomed in training on production sites or in laboratories of research and development.
• Semester 1: Scientific basis, cultural integration, linguistics and methodology (Establishment of a transition semester "n + i"): modular training in analogue and digital electronics, microwave and signal processing.
• Semester 2: Core courses and IC design, microwave, signal processing.
• Semester 3:
- Analogue Integrated circuits (8 ECTS),
- Digital Systems (8 ECTS)
- Mixed-system architecture (5 ECTS)
- MEMS and SIP (3 ECTS)
- Optoelectronic systems (2 ECTS)
- Energy power management (2 ECTS)
- EMC and reliability (2 ECTS).
• Semester 4: Graduation Internship (5-6 months) in academic Laboratories or in Industry.
This International Master is a joint program with ENSEEIHT engineering school, member of the National Polytechnic Institute of Toulouse (INPT).
First three semesters: lectures, tutorials, lab work; fourth semester: internship
Required level: Bachelor of Science, Engineering degree, 4 years of higher education
Degree awarded: International Master of Sciences
Deadline for application: May 1, 2013