What will I get out of this program?
- The objective of the Masters at EADA is to give participants "professional competitive advantage" by focusing on three fundamental areas.
- Mastery of specific business tools and techniques.
- Development of interpersonal competencies that are essential to international managers.
- Acquiring a global vision of the company and its strategic position in the business environment.
- Participants will learn to effectively apply the elements of this dynamic "mix of talent" as they develop their professional careers.
- EADA has developed its own practical, active and participative approach with emphasis on "learning by doing".
- The methodology reflects companies' demand for professionals with skills such as: the capacity to reflect, ability to act in the face of change, versatility to work in multifunctional teams and adaptability to the challenges of a global environment.
- Countries of origin
Argentina, Austria, Bolivia, Brazil, Belorussia, Canada, Colombia, Chile, China, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, France, Germany, Guatemala, Hungary, India, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, USA, Venezuela.
More than 25 years old 29%
Less than 25 years old 71%
- Previous Studies
Communication Sciences 14%
BMA/Economics, Engineering 61%
Other studies 25%
Participant Exchange Programs
- Once participants have successfully completed the International Masters Programmes they have the opportunity to go on one of the exchange programmes which EADA has established with renowned training institutions abroad.
- Exchange Programmes have a duration of approximately three months and they enable participants to extend their "EADA experience" through their immersion into the culture of another country.
- Countries of destination for the exchange programme are: Germany, USA, France, Japan, United Kingdom, South Africa, Sweden, Thailand and Taiwan.
Program is in Spanish
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 20, 2016