International Master Degree Programme: International Business Development
The 5 best reasons to participate in the program
1. World-class professors from SPbSPU and leading European business schools.
2. Unique opportunities for international mobility. Possible semester abroad at academic partners of SPbSPU.
3. Double degree options with European universities.
4. Wide range of elective courses for building individual track based on personal interests. Our capabilities are to provide experience in international management not only of consumer goods, but also products for industrial use and high-tech goods.
5. The programme represents principles of business education with the content based on the current real-world experience.
What sets your program apart from other programs?
To prepare managers of international level with high-level leadership, analytical, cross-cultural and organizational qualities in the field of development and implementation of strategies for international business.
The focus of the programme is to impart practical skills of management actions in business development in international markets — by case study, working in cross-cultural teams, business games and computer business simulation, experts’ workshops, visits on enterprises.
What type of person is ideal for this program?
Candidates are required to hold a Bachelor, Specialist or Master degree in subject related area, all applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency at B+ level, no TOEFL or IELTS is necessary.
What do participants get out of the program?
Upon graduation participants will have acquired the knowledge and skills needed for a future successful career in top executive positions in international management with companies operating in the global market. The programme provides our students with the knowledge and rich source of international business contacts for future careers in top positions. Studying in English language allows to arrange regular business experts’ lectures and to provide internships in international companies.
Last updated January 5, 2016