International Master Degree Programme: Intelligent Systems
The 5 best reasons to participate in the program
1. Graduates of this programme have great opportunities to be employed in Russian and international engineering and automation companies as well as to continue their education in international PhD programmes.
2. In two years candidates may receive two diplomas: from SPbSPU and from University of Hannover (Germany).
3. Unique opportunities for international mobility.
4. Master degree programme “Intelligent systems” is fully delivered in English.
5. World-class professors from SPbSPU and University of Hannover (Germany).
What sets your program apart from other programs?
The objective of the programme is to prepare Master of Science that possess knowledge of state-of-art and new trends of automation and intelligent. Practical training, laboratory works and research work are conducted in laboratories equipped with modern facilities provided by companies Siemens AG, Festo Didactic, Oracle and etc. The Programme is realized in cooperation with leading Russian and international companies (Siemens, SAP, General Motors, State Unitary Enterprise “Vodokanal of St. Petersburg“, LLC “KINEF“) and branches of the Russian Academy of Sciences in organizing internships, project activities and employment assistance
What type of person is ideal for this program?
Candidates are required to hold a Bachelor, Specialist or Master degree in related subject area. All applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency at B+ level, no TOEFL or IELTS is necessary.
What do participants get out of the program?
Upon successful completion of the course according to this programme, students have opportunity to get two diplomas of a Master’s degree:
- Master’s degree in Information Science and Computer Engineering (from the SPbSPU)
- Master of Science degree in Mechatronics (from University of Hannover (Germany)).
Last updated January 5, 2016