THIS PROGRAM IS TAUGHT IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH
Objectives: The Intensive Master in Fashion Management trains versatile professionals able to fit into the work team of a large company, and it contributes guidelines for all those professionals beginning their own professional adventure. To do this, the master is based on a complete theoretical-practical programme, with activities which are very similar to professional reality, along with the transmission of the experience of the professionals teaching it.
Among other objectives, we stress:
- Acquiring global knowledge about the complex world of fashion and how its market works.
- Knowing about the life process of the fashion product, from its design, to production and sale.
- Understanding the important part played by marketing and brand management in fashion.
- Acquiring the necessary tools to be able to apply profitability and efficiency criteria.
- Acquiring the industry’s key negotiation and management skills.
- Understanding the role of the commercial department and the different distribution and sales channels.
- Understanding the management of a physical and online store.
- Acquiring the tools necessary to be able to become a future entrepreneur.
- Understanding the cosmetics sector as a fundamental part of the fashion business.
Methodology: The Intensive Master in Fashion Management has a didactic methodology that is applied to both the specific content of the master and to the common transversal area of the 4 schools of the IED Master (Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management). The Intensive MA Programmes are based on a methodological structure divided into:
Online content at the beginning and end of the programme, through the IED Madrid’s e-learning platform.
- An attendance-based section, concentrated into three months, with the aim of developing the keys of the didactic programme with a range of professionals, combining projects, concepts and experience.
Aimed at: students with a degree or diploma in the area of Fashion, Marketing and Product Management. Professional experience is also valued.
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated October 6, 2016