Developed alongside industry to be commercially relevant, our specialist programme is designed to produce graduates who understand the professional, managerial and technical dimensions of information management and business technology.
There is currently a shortage of hybrid managers within industry and this programme has been developed specifically to address this gap.
As a student you will benefit not only from our renowned academic lecturers and state-of-the-art facilities, but also from a range of additional opportunities including industry speakers from companies such as BT, IBM and SAP.
Graduates of this course are equipped with the core skills required to obtain a first professional post in the sector, as well as the learning and leadership skills needed for professional development beyond that.
Learning, teaching and assessment
Teaching on the Information Management and Business Technology programme is provided by our world-renowned specialist staff using a number of methods, including: lectures, seminars, group work, feedback forums, e-learning, one-to-one sessions with programme tutors and workshops. Modules are assessed by a combination of examinations and skills-based courseworks.
- Business Relationships Management
- Information Architecture
- Management of IT Systems
- Collaborative Working with Technology
- Managing Knowledge in Organisations
- Information and Social Network Analysis
- Business Technologies and Platforms
- Project Management and Leadership
- Dissertation (Full-Time students) / Dissertation (Part-Time students)
A good honours degree (2:2 or higher), preferably in a business or information technology-related subject, from a UK university or equivalent overseas qualification recognised by Loughborough University though other degree backgrounds will be considered.
English language requirement for international students
- IELTS: overall 6.5 with minimum 6.0 in each component
- IELTS is waived for International students based in the UK who either:
- achieve a 2.1 academic classification from a UK university
- OR who have studied in UK for 2+ years and meet the academic entry requirements for the programme
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 13, 2016