This study program has the mission to unify the juridical training gained through the undergraduate studies with the complementary training in the law field, offering master students a unique opportunity to study European law within an interdisciplinary context of law, politics and philosophy through deepening the principles, policies and rules that form the basis of a juridical system that is still under development.
The specific objectives of this study program aim:
- Forming and improving the human resources, highly qualified in the field of law, in correlation with Romania’s integration requirements to the EU, through increasing the quality of teaching, developing the knowledge, deepening, adapting, developing and improving of the knowledge gained during the undergraduate studies;
- Forming qualified human resources in the field of European law and European politics;
- Initiation in the practices of running international commercial contracts through deepening the European law knowledge
- Recognizing the European quality of products and services in order to integrate in the EU;
- Knowing the stage of development and harmonization of the national standards system, in conformity with the requirements of the European and international standardization bodies;
- Initiating students in the raising of European financial resources and the promotion of participating in the exchange of international values.
Among the subjects studied within this program we can name: The recognition and execution of decisions inside the European Union’s Legal Space, The legal procedure of the EU, The employment contract in the compared law, European legal cooperation in civil procedural matters.
Those who graduate this master’s program may obtain a carrier such as:
- Foreign relations reviewer,
- Public European clerk,
- Reviewer/consultant legal harmonization,
- Expert in European public administration,
- European public administration consultant,
- Public procurement expert, European affairs consultant,
- Diplomatic consultant
Admission is based on the documents sent in by the candidates, taking into account the undergraduate grade average.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 13, 2016