The Double Master’s Programme in Business Administration gives first-class students the opportunity to pursue two Master’s degrees from two top-ranking universities in only two years. Students spend their first year at the University of Cologne and their second year at one of the partner universities. This gives them a unique advantage as they specialise in two subject areas and enjoy the benefits of an international environment, allowing them to improve their intercultural understanding as well as their language skills.
The Double Master’s Programme is part of the regular course offer at both universities and is based on the mutual recognition of credit points by both universities. The programmes are available in English and have their own focus, depending on the partner university’s available specialisations. Students can enhance their language skills and intercultural understanding in an international environment
The range of Double Master’s Programmes offered by the University of Cologne gives students the opportunity to choose the programme which best matches their career ambitions, either at:
- the Louvain School of Management in Belgium,
- the Aalto University School of Business in Finland,
- the Warsaw School of Economics in Poland or
- the Indian Institute of Management of Ahmedabad in India.
- Bachelor or equivalent in Business Administration or Economics with strong proficiency in Business Administration, Economics and quantitative methods
- At least 78 ECTS credits in the field of Business Administration and Economics of this 72 ECTS at least 48 ECTS credits in Business Administration and at least 18 ECTS credits in Economics
- At least 15 ECTS credits in Statistics and/or Mathematics
- Bachelor final grade equivalent to at least 2.7 (German grading system)
- English at level C1 (CEFR) or equivalent
- Valid GMAT with a minimum score of 550 points
- Outstanding academic achievements
- GMAT score
- Extracurricular activities (both at university and elsewhere)
- Work experience (e.g. internships)
- International experience
- Language skills
Applicants that are shortlisted after assessment of the written application will be invited for a personal interview at the University of Cologne around the beginning of June. The Admissions Board will communicate its decision no later than the end of July. Enrolment generally takes place in late August / early September.
Please note that unsuccessful applications for the Double Master’s Programme may still be considered for the normal degree MSc in Business Administration if all entry requirements are fulfilled.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 17, 2015