Management Education for Engineers
Combine Engineering and Management. Apply now for a Double Degree Program in Germany!
With the NIT/TUHH Double Degree Program you graduate with two master's degrees at the same time: MSc and MBA/MA. The double degree master’s program is designed for ambitious young engineers who strive to become responsible technology managers in a globalized world. During the two-year program, students acquire a broad spectrum of knowledge and skills both in engineering and in management. They grow professionally and personally as they prepare for responsible positions in different industries. NIT graduates set out to make a positive impact on the world.
In the double-degree model, students enroll in a M.Sc. program in engineering at the Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH) and in the master’s program in Technology Management at NIT at the same time. The TUHH offers six M.Sc. programs in English: Chemical and Bioprocess Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Information and Communication Systems, Mechanical Engineering Management, Mechatronics, and Microelectronics and Microsystems and many more in German.
Students at NIT benefit from small study groups, interactive classes with international faculty, an intercultural learning environment, and a constant combination of theory and practice though case studies, simulations, guest speakers, field trips, and internships. Have a look at our virtual tour!
The NIT master’s program is designed to be studied in part-time, in parallel to the M.Sc. program, with classes in the evenings, on the weekends, and during two four-week spring schools, offered in March of the first study year and in February of the second year, respectively.
Students with two or more years of work experience after their first university degree complete their studies at NIT with an MBA. Students with less work experience obtain a Master of Arts.
- world-class education in both engineering and management
- International and intercultural experience
- tight link to industry: internships and thesis work with companies
- International faculty from acclaimed business schools
- Individual support from lecturers, tutors, staff
- personalized career development
- On-campus living: modern student apartments on a green campus
- Global alumni network and friendships
- Degrees: MSc in Engineering, MA in Technology Management (MBA with more than 2 years of work experience)
- Start: October, Intensive German language course starts in September
- Duration: Approx. 26 months (full-time)
- Intake: Up to 35 students
- Accreditation: FIBAA (NIT program), ASIIN (TUHH programs)
- Requirements: - Bachelor's degree in Engineering with superior grades - High level of proficiency in English - 1st professional experience is a plus
- Tuition Fee: € 22,000 in total
Scholarships are available for outstanding candidates.
Want to apply? Your next steps:
- Visit TUHH website and choose the eligible Master of Science program
- Upload your documents in the TUHH Online Portal
- Send additional material to the NIT
- March 31: NIT + international TUHH Master Program
- July 15: NIT + German TUHH Master
- Best before February 28, if you are interested in an industrial scholarship
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 26, 2016