Delivering More Advanced Public Service Education
The online Masters in Public Administration (MPA) from the UK’s University of Birmingham prepares you with a practical understanding of public leadership that you can apply on a local, regional and global level. It is organised by the Institute of Local Government Studies (INLOGOV), the University of Birmingham’s academic centre for research and teaching on local governance and strategic public management.
This MPA focuses on the application of knowledge through real-life scenarios and interaction with international peers. It also provides support from a tutor throughout your studies to help further develop your professional skills. To complete this course, a final dissertation calls on you to put your cumulative understanding of public management and governance into action.
Make a difference for those around you and build an international network to help you with an MPA from the University of Birmingham, an online learning course built on global perspectives and an innovative online learning platform.
- At least a second-class degree / 3.5 GPA or equivalent
- Two references
- Personal statement
- Academic and professional qualifications as well as professional experience may be taken into consideration
- Students without formal graduate degrees may be considered for the course, depending upon their vocational and professional backgrounds.
- Standard English language requirements apply with the exception of Graduate Diploma students who must have IELTS 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any band.
- TOEFL is no longer accepted by UK universities.
Please note this program is offered entirely online.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 11, 2016