Why the Oregon M.B.A.?
Companies hiring MBAs look for more than a piece of paper with those three letters. They want bright, practical, and creative women and men who combine the whole range of functional skills with experience and the ability to see the complete picture. Narrow specialists need not apply.
Because we see the M.B.A. as a broadly generalist and managerial degree, the Oregon M.B.A. program makes you stretch beyond your comfort zone. Instead of catering to your strengths, we want you to work on your weaknesses. Instead of settling into functional silos, we let you see the interplay and connections.
the Oregon M.B.A. is ...
- small and personal
- collegial and diverse
- experiential and entrepreneurial
- comprehensive and intense
- flexible and interdisciplinary
- quintessentially Oregon
Who's eligible to attend?
Students are eligible for the accelerated 4-term program if they have
- An undergraduate business degree from an AACSB-accredited institution
- 2 courses each in Accounting and Finance with a grade of B or better
- A strong overall academic record
- GMAT score of 600 or better
- Good work experience
What are the advantages of the accelerated M.B.A. ?
1. It takes less time and costs less.
2. You don't have to rehash material you studied as an undergraduate.
3. You get to take more electives and can craft your program around several focus areas.
What are the disadvantages?
1. You miss out on the Strategic Planning Project of the first year.
2. As part of a much smaller cohort, you'll be taking classes with students who entered the regular program a year earlier and thus have come to know each other well.
3. There's less time to get ready for your job search.
This school offers programs in: