Program FIVE-YEAR PROGRAM
Grande Ecole Program
The five-year degree program taught at the European Business School, a European state-accredited school of management, is recognized by the French Ministry of Education as a Master's level qualification.
EBS has adopted the European model of higher education, which is structured around two levels of study.
Master's Degrees - Grade de Master
- The "Grade de Master" is granted by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research, after consultation with the CEFDG (Evaluation Committee for Management Courses and Qualifications).
- The "Grade de Master" is a guarantee of quality, awarded only to state-accredited Master's level programs. It is synonymous with high standards of academic rigor and professional skills.
Admission to first year: a five-year program after high school graduation
The five-year program leading to a master's level qualification is structured into three stages:
- Fundamentals (semesters 1 through 3) introduces students to the foundations of management science, while also reinforcing their two compulsory foreign languages, general knowledge and personal resources.
- International experience (semesters 4 through 6), which includes periods of immersion in academic programs and firms abroad.
- Specialization in the Master's program (semesters 7 through 10): while consolidating their general and cross-functional management skills and theory, and developing their leadership potential and decision-making capabilities, students also acquire an in-depth understanding of a specific management discipline, functional area or sector to favor quick recruitment.
Admission to third year: a three-year program, after 2-3 years of undergraduate study
Students who come to ebs in third year follow a specific program, starting with an semester of academic courses in Paris. This is followed by a semester of academic study in an ebs school or university abroad. The Master's program then offers them a choice of track and a level of professionalization essential for fluid entry into the workforce.
Admission to the Master's program: a two-year graduate program
The Master's program covers three dimensions: management and business strategy, a professional focus through specialization, and the common thread of international experience. Different programs and tracks are offered both in France and abroad. Students have the choice between the following tracks within the Master's program:
- International Business Management
- Financial Management and Engineering
- Marketing and Communication
- International Human Resource Management
- Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship
- Fashion and Luxury Brand Management
- Sport Management
- Global MBA
Compulsory internships are organized from the first year onwards under the supervision of the school's Internships and Corporate Relations office. Internships follow on from each other according to a pattern of career development. They are evaluated by a tutor from the firm in question and are included in the grading system.
First year: Sales internship, 3 months starting May
Second year: Management internship, 3 months starting May
Third year: International internship, three months depending on the calendar of the partner school or university
Fourth year: Optional internship
Fifth year: Final internship, six to twelve months starting January, depending on the courses chosen.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 29, 2015