In September 2014, Kozminski University launches unique, graduate two-year program in management studies - Management in Virtual Environments. The studies will be offered free of charge to 20 highly selected candidates. The program is aimed at preparing “digitally native” students for the role of managers and specialists ready to take advantage of Internet and network technologies in creating competitive advantage of an enterprise. The greatest value of the program is to provide the students with the mix of the top quality managerial courses with the specialized courses linked with internet and technology influence on contemporary management.
Graduates of the new program in management can develop their career in:
- “Brick and mortar” companies, which consider Internet as a new environment to operate in,
- “Bricks and clicks” companies, which want to take advantage of new possibilities given by the Internet environment,
- “Pure clicks” companies, which want to strengthen their position on virtual market,
Consulting companies, interactive agencies, social media agencies, etc. which provide Internet services for other companies,
Establishing their own e-business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, COMPETENCES
After completion of the program, graduates will among others know how to effectively:
- Manage organizations in contemporary business landscape,
- Take advantage of business models available in the cyberspace,
- Use the Internet and social media in management and marketing activities,
- Manage the virtual cooperation and organization changes determined by the Internet,
- Synergistically combine on-line and off-line business activities,
- Take advantage of the virtual communities’ potential, exemplified by crowdsourcing,
- Use in business practice such phenomena as: collaboration, business networking, digitization and virtualization, Operate in legal, financial and ethical e-environment,
- Cooperate with e-customers – prosumers.
ADMISSION DEADLINE: EU citizens 15 September, non-EU citizens 1 August.
Last updated February 1, 2016